ILU x BN Aston - Butterscotch
Introducing the Butterscotch Aston, as part of the inaugural I Love Ugly x Bailey Nelson Eyewear Collection.
The Butterscotch Aston was designed with classic tortoise shell styles of the 50s in mind. A lot of time was spent perfecting the acetate/lens matchup - aiming to produce a light tortoise frame with a lot of depth in contrast, that framed a smooth brown gradient lens. A classic matchup with an elegant twist.
The Butterscotch Aston is crafted from 8mm butterscotch Mazzucchelli acetate, an Italian heritage brand producing world-renowned acetate since 1849. In true I Love Ugly fashion, the Aston has a refined aesthetic with subtle details that include custom tooled I Love Ugly "+" rivet detailing on frames and temples, custom wire cores with Bailey Nelson wave patterning and Bailey Nelson / I Love Ugly co-branding, and signature I Love Ugly capped detailing on the temple ends.
Fitted with Brown Gradient CR39 polarised lenses, the Butterscotch Aston also offers high sun glare reduction and UV protection.
This style has been designed to fit all face types.
Each order will also include a copy of the I Love Ugly x Bailey Nelson Eyewear Collection Catalogue, a limited edition zine featuring breakdowns on each style and exclusive behind-the-scenes content.
Fit & Features
- Inspired by 1950's wayfarer sunglasses
- Butterscotch 8mm Mazzucchelli acetate frame
- Brown Gradient CR39 polarised sun lense (Category 3 UV Protection)
- Custom tooled I Love Ugly "+" rivet detailing on frames and temples
- Exclusive wire cores with Bailey Nelson wave patterning and Bailey Nelson / I Love Ugly co-branding
- Signature ILU capped detailing on temple ends
- Gold/Silver plated 5 barrel hinges with safety screws
- Collapsable collaborative carry case and cleaning cloth
- Sizing: Eye 47mm / Bridge 23mm / Temple 145mm
Shipping & Returns
$15 Shipping via DHL Express on orders under $200.
FREE shipping on orders over $250.
You will receive your order in 3 - 5 business days. Guaranteed.
It sucks if the item(s) you purchased didn't work out for you. But these things happen... We've made the returns process simple and can offer a refund, store credit or exchange.
All you need to do is let us know within 30 days of receiving your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can go from there.
Click here to view our full returns policy.