We are offering a smart and savvy marketer a chance to work alongside our creative team at I Love Ugly. The role will be based primarily on setting up and monitoring ads, setting up key events, refining our email strategy and creating funnels. You will be working alongside our creative team to help create and execute some world-class content and ideas. We want someone that has a strong desire to learn and also has experience in this field.
Key Technical Skills Required:
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Advertising
- An Eye for Design (Design Skills are an advantage)
Key Tasks of Role:
- Setting Up and Monitoring Ads
- Building Content Campaigns
- Setting Up Website Promotions
- Assisting Wholesale Channel Processes
- Monitoring Automated Systems
- Collecting Data & Building Reports
- General Website Maintenance
We want someone to start immediately. It is preferred they live in Auckland City or be willing to move here ASAP. If not, we are open to other options. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to submit some examples of your work and skill sets along with a couple of paragraphs around why you're the best person for the role - try not to overthink it. We are an open-minded company.